Sunday 21 March 2010

Rob van Hoesel

Impressive showcase from The Netherlands. Cool poster and minimal book design from Rob van Hoesel.






I've always appreciated expressive poster design. It would seem that these poster follow quite a strict grid system, this has seemed to be an aspect that has affected me as a developing designer. I constantly find myself admiring design with modernist principles more and more as I come to the end of my University experience. 
It was only a couple of days ago that I was discussing this growing passion with a housemate while having a critique on each others projects, the adaptation from the post modernist design in which everyone seemed to be so deeply in love with when they begun our graphics course, almost appears dead at project critiques these days. Maybe this is just my maturity in the design world.

Below might just be an example of this. Another great piece of design from Rob van Hoesel.




No comments:

Post a Comment